With ongoing health care reform changes, ABBA has stepped up its efforts and worked hard to bring about effective, meaningful changes that improve the lives of all Americans who own small businesses, are the self-employed or purchase their own health insurance.
- To enhance the quality of life for members by offering or providing educational information
- To provide access to goods, services, benefits or group discounts by using the buying power of all members
- To deliver valued member benefits at the best price and of the highest quality
- To promote the health, well-being and advancement of all self-employed Americans and small business owners by leveraging our acquired experience in serving the self-employed, sole proprietors, families and individuals
To give members the right and opportunity to set policies and goals
- To represent our members’ interest on legislative and regulatory issues that directly impacts their lives, including healthcare, taxes and regulations. ABBA’s endorsement ABBA can negotiate deals on great services and products using the power of the people we represent. The ABBA endorsement requires that specific quality, financial and service criteria be adhered to in order to meet the needs of ABBA members